TOKYO--(뉴스와이어) 2021년 07월 27일 -- ABLIC Inc. (President: Nobumasa Ishiai, head office: Minato-ku, Tokyo, hereinafter “ABLIC”) today launched the S-191L/N Series, a high-withstand voltage battery monitoring ICs for automotive use with the industry’s first(*1) supply voltage divided output.
The S-191L/N Series features an industry-first supply voltage divided output. The new IC is an innovative product that divides high voltage into low voltage to output a voltage that can be directly input to an A/D converter.
The new product series also includes a circuit for controlling supply voltage divided output by turning it on and off to reduce standby current contributing to reduced failure rate and better functional safety.
Moreover, S-191L/N Series ensures even greater safety by providing functions for monitoring low voltage, often the cause of erratic ECU behavior or failure, and overvoltage, which can damage an ECU.
Finally, the SENSE pin that inputs the monitoring voltage into the S-191L/N Series has an exceptionally wide input voltage range of -30V to 45V.
The S-191L/N Series meets AEC(*)-Q100 (*Automotive Electronics Council) standards for automotive ICs and is PPAP (Production Part Approval Process)-capable.
[*1] Based on our research, as of July 2021
1. Industry’s first supply voltage divided output
2. A broad variety of monitoring functions contributes to functional safety
3. Reduced footprint through three types of functional consolidation, reduction of external parts and ultra-compact packages
4. The SENSE pin that inputs the monitoring voltage has a wide input range of -30V to 45V
5. These series have passed the three-temperature test (low, normal and high temperature), and meet AEC-Q100 standards—the reliability and quality test defined by the Automotive Electronics Council (AEC). They are also Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)-capable.
Simultaneously Launched Products
(To view the table, please visit https://bit.ly/3zJVI5j)
· Detecting overvoltage on automotive electric devices
· Voltage detection of automotive batteries
· Automotive devices for use in engine, transmission, suspension, ABS, EV/HEV/PHEV applications, etc.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210726005003/en/